If you need help from your local councillors you can meet us in person at surgeries, contact us via post, email us, tweet us or complete the ‘get involved’ form.
Surgeries are your opportunity to meet 1-on-1 with a ward councillor and raise whatever issue, problem or idea you have. No appointment is necessary – you can just turn up; though it helps if you can notify one of the councillors in advance.
Malcolm, Mohammed and Amelie hold 3 surgeries a month:
1st Saturday of the month, 10am-11am, at Streatham Tate Library, 63 Streatham High Road, SW16 1PN.
2nd Friday of the month, roving coffee morning – contact Cllr Malcolm Clark if you would like to organise one with your neighbours.
3rd Saturday of the month, 10am-11am, at Gracefield Gardens, 2-8 Gracefield Gardens, SW16 2ST.
Contact us by Post, Telephone, Twitter or Email
- Postal address: Streatham Wells Labour FREEPOST RTBY-YBYY-XKSK, 220 Leigham Court Road, SW16 2RB
- Phone: 020 8769 4343
- Email: email@example.com
You can also contact an individual councillor:
(i) by post:
- Postal address: c/o Lambeth Town Hall, Brixton, London SW2 1RW
(ii) by email, phone and twitter:
- Cllr Malcolm Clark = firstname.lastname@example.org / 07920 548 051 / @malcolmclark77
- Cllr Mohammed Seedat = email@example.com / 07725 556 290 / @moseeds
- Cllr Amelie Treppass = firstname.lastname@example.org / 07920 547 873 / @amelietreppass
Other relevant Labour elected officials to contact:
- Labour nationally: www.labour.org.uk
- For information on your Labour council please visit: www.lambethlabour.com
- For updates from your local Labour MP, Chuka Umunna, visit: www.chuka.org.uk
Or use the form on our ‘get involved’ page to send us your opinion, news, requests for assistance or a friendly hello!